Looking to Purchase?
Buying property is not as easy as you might think.
Purchasing a property is likely the largest financial decision you will ever make. Selecting a 'partner' to help you navigate many of the inherent complexities of real estate is one of the most important - we get that!
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent—one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: a good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
Want to learn more about how we deliver value to buyers - contact us today!